Friday, May 11, 2012

Here we are again..

Hi Everyone, This is Sibyl,
 Stephi has pneumonia and with her already compromised cancer, it's bad. We have been blessed with four years of remission, we're all praying this is just a hiccup.  My daughter Phaedra stands ready to jet down to KC on Saturday fom Minneapolis as soon as we hear from the doctor.  Brother David is clearing his calendar for next week.  I faxed down our sibling's Durable Power of Attorney to the Nurse's station so Denise, David and I can talk directly to the medical staff.  Now, we wait to see if the three anti-biotic concoction is working. I feel frustrated by the VRE I contracted during my last surgery. It's so ironic, if I come near Stephi now, her pneumonia would kill me: my VRE would kill her.
What a strange web the shuttle of life weaves.
Pray for my younger sister (63), please. .
Thank you for your support.
And please feel free to leave comments for Stephi.
Love,
Sib

No comments: