There have been no new developments,
or relief, for Stephi. She is still having
awful back pain that pills do not relieve.
On Wednesday, she is going to have
spinal shots to try to relieve some of it.
Mornings are still the worst time of
day, and she tries to sleep through them.
Stephi's husband is still at the Rehab
hospital at John Knox. He is improving
and she will see him today.
I want to give Stephi a gift, and she is willing
to try, so tomorrow, at 6:30 PM I am taking
her to see the Lion King, Broadway show
here in Kansas City. I bought Orchestra tickets
on the aisle, so if we have to leave we can. I hope
she can see the whole thing though. I have seen it
3 times with my daughter in NYC, my brother and
nephew in LA and my stepchildren and grandchildren
in Boston. i love it and I think it will lift her spirit.
Wish us luck!
Love,
Sib


No comments:
Post a Comment