Hi Everyone, Sibyl Here,
I know you will all be delighted to hear Stephi's M-proteins are
down to .7 from 1.7. She is not in Remission yet, but the blood
levels are moving in the right direction. The weekly chemo and
Revlimid (thalidomide) is doing what it is supposed to.
Thank you, God,
Love,
Sib


1 comment:
I JUST RECEIVED AN eMAIL FROM MY FABULOUS, TALENTED (WORLD FAMOUS PHOTOGRAPHER), WONDERFUL "SISTER" ANN PARKER IN EGYPT---MANY GOOD PEOPLE AND THINGS CAME FROM MY FAILED MARRIAGE, 'NON, JE NE REGRETTE RIEN'...SIB
DEAR SIBYL,
I AM SUCH AN INTERNET GOOF BALL THAT I CANNOT FIGURE OUT A WAY TO WRITE TO STEPHI. I TRIED TO DO IT THROUGH "COMMENTS" AND I TRIED TO FIND AN E-MAIL ADDRESS. SO MAYBE THE WAY TO DO IT IS THROUGH YOU. AND, BY THE WAY, I AM THINKING OF YOU A LOT, AND PULLING FOR YOU AND YOURS IN 2008. LOVE AS ALWAYS, ANN
Dear Stephi,
I am sorry I don't know you. I am Mike's sister and I live in Egypt with my Egyptian husband, Hamdi. We live RIGHT ON THE NILE. This morning I tossed a rose from our garden into the river in your name to the Spirit of the Nile. She is a powerful dude in the spirit world. She comes in the form of an exotic mermaid. She is now pulling hard for you in this time of pain.
I would also send you some healing sunshine, but it suddenly rained (very unusual), so I send you an Egyptian rainbow instead. Give your amazing sister a hug from me and my arms are around you too. I hope you can feel them.
Remember flowers grow out of shit, so may the shit you are having to go through today become the flowers of your future, Enshallah (God willing in Arabic).
Love, Ann
Here is Hamdi at our gate ready to greet you when you feel better and will come arm in arm to our Nile home, Villa Lotus
=
Post a Comment