Hi Everyone, Sibyl Here,
Stephi has been in a lot of pain this weekend and cannot seem to get ahead of it.
On top of the cancer she lost her balance and fell in the cellar (Nothing broken).
And, the drugs continue to wreck havoc on her digestive system. She was pretty
blue today.
I need a Caring Calvary to call her today. Please take a minute and chat. She
loves hearing from people so much.
I told her the Penobscot Nation Tribal Council is mentioning her tonight in their
meeting and sending wellness wishes her way. (I am on the Board of Seven Eagles
Media Productions -documentaries of Wabanaki Heros). My pal, Donna Loring,
told me she would like to see Stephi get some Reichi Therapy and Accupuncture.
Not exactly Native American medicine but nowadays we all take the best of whatever
from any and all cultures. Has anyone else had an alternative medicine that has
helped them in addition to Western Medicine? Please share. We do not belittle any
suggestion. I think I have Stephi ready to try accupuncture.
Love,
Sib


No comments:
Post a Comment