Friday, April 11, 2008

A Little Set Back

Hi Everyone, This is Sibyl,

Stephi is resting so I just took a call from the Cancer Center.
The Bone Marrow Biopsy failed to yield enough tissue to
do whatever they needed done with it. The test has to be
repeated on Monday. The Coordinator told me this will put
Steph's entry to the Hospital back to April 28. There must be
a reason everything is so hard. If in the end, we get Stephi
into remission, it will all be worth it.

Love,
Sib

1 comment:

Sibyl Masquelier said...

Dear Sib,
the photos are lovely. I'm only sorry that they are part of such a family tragedy. Your family must be so grateful to have you with them, especially with your organizational acumen and willing energy that infuses a good measure of positivity and support to each of their lives. Because I am perhaps the least likely to blogulate onto your site, at least I imagine in your mind, I blogged anyway. If you are honored in any way, this is my first attempt. I send you and your family all my love and support.
Love, Janny