Hi Everyone, This is Sibyl,
Well, We are done being morose. Stephi
and I are making plans. (Kicking ass and
taking names..) Who better to try experimental
treatments than a selfless Sweetheart like Steph?
Everyone is praying for her, she has faith, she
trusts her medical team will be cautious with her life
and she is a pioneer for other Myeloma patients.
She is so brave and I am so proud of her.
Eleanor Roosevelt said " When you cease to make
a contribution, you begin to die." But, with Steph,
a real Giver, the contributions keep coming. Even
when she is helping herself, she is helping others.
We need to take note, today, of all the opportunities
we have to offer a helping hand to another person.
We can notice too, the many times a friend, or even
a stranger, reaches out to us in a helpful way. The
opportunities to contribute to life's flow are unending.
Linda: your beautiful-hand made necklace came
a few minutes ago. All the gorgeous gems and
crystals and an explanation of the healing properties.
Stephi found a picture from that fateful Ft. Lauderdale
vacation when the hit and run driver nearly killed her
when you guys were in college. Remember when I
visited and overturned her wheel chair dumping her
on the streets of Richmond. And, how relieved you
and I were when she began laughing. It is amazing
she survived any of it. This situation is a mere bag
of shells. And, now, oh fabulous, Linda just emailed
that she is wrapping up business and will be here
soon from her home in Dallas.
We will keep a light on for you, Babe.
Cindy: your call last night had Stephi glowing for the
rest of the evening. I loved talking with you, too.
Becky: Stephi and I just returned from an appointment
and your bag was on the door knob. Thank you so much
for the Faith, Hope, Love bracelets for both Stephi and me.
I shall be wearing this all the time.
This is tough, folks, but we can do it.
Love,
Sib


No comments:
Post a Comment