Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Aetna

Hi Everyone, This is Sibyl,

Linda left this morning to return to Dallas/Houston
with her hubby. Stephi got up to see her off but went
back to bed. We had a tornado warning last night and
were back in the cellar and then the storms raged for the
rest of the night. Stephi slept only a little while so I may not
see her again for another couple of hours (It is Noon right now.)

I just got off the phone with KUMed after going back
and forth between them and Aetna for the last three hours.
When Stephi's HGH and Neupogin was not here by 9AM
(and she must start it tomorrow morning) I called Aetna.
I will not go into it here but there was a total SNAFU.
I have one more call to Aetna at 12:30 and then it
should be resolved. I swear (and I did) when a person
get this sick with cancer and everything else that has
gone wrong, more goes wrong. Stephi is so tired and
sweet and polite. And, I am so... NOT! I just want to
make this easier for her whether or not miracles
are forthcoming. (Later in the evening post script:
Everything was approved and is on its way.
Mouthy, Persistent Girls Rule!)

Love,
Sib

1 comment:

Sibyl Masquelier said...

An email from my good friend, Mike Burns:

I read your blog as I’m sitting in this really boring meeting and I thought of this clip from SNL.

It made me think of you!!! Meg uses this line all the time “Bitch is the new black” and “Bitches get things done”

Hope your well.

Love

Mike

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/play.shtml?mea=221773


Michael Burns
Director of Advertising Sales and Development
Gannett
US Community Publishing