Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 9, Bad Day

Hi Everyone, This is Sibyl,

Two steps forward, one back.
Stephi has water in her lungs
and her oxygen levels fell. Now
she has to be on oxygen. She did not
sleep last night, still has the diarrhea,
and still cannot have adequate opiates
to attack her back pain. She has to
sit up rather than lie down until
this lung thing is resolved. She still
has the jumping tic.
She is very edgy and frustrated...
still getting Human Growth Hormone,
my personal un-favorite drug of hers.
She looks little in that chair.

I brought her husband with me today
and will be taking him back to the
assisted living apartment soon. I will add
to the blog tonight.

Thank you to all the neighbors yesterday
who offered to help me with the tasks
around the house. I am gladly accepting
your help. Thank you Bruce, for offering me
your cleaning lady tomorrow. I am feeling
much better about my ability to meet
her needs with your help.

Love,
Sib

No comments: