Hi Everyone, this is Sibyl,
It is a beautiful day here in Lees Summit. Sunny days
always put Stephi in a better state of mind. She wants
to take Ken to a lovely restaurant by one of the lakes
here for lunch, so I am going to pick Ken up from his
Assisted Living apartment in a few minutes.
Stephi went through a test yesterday to see what
in the world is going on with her Knee. They have
ruled out gout but are still puzzled. For now the
doctor is treating it as Osteoarthritis and gave
Stephi Prednizone. In two more weeks she has
a big round of tests including another bone marrow
biopsy so more will be revealed at that time.
In the meantime, it is a lovely day and she wants
to make the most of it.
Love,
Sib


3 comments:
Betty Lamb has sent you a link to a blog:
Hi Stephanie, I think of you often and have kept you in my prayers. Hope to chat with you soon. Love, Betty
Blog: Stephi Jo Masquelier Health and Life
Post: Sunny Day Here
Hi Steph and Sybil,
I just returned home to discover Steph called. I've attempted a number of times to call back but I guess you guys have the ringer off. I'll keep trying until I get you. Love, Mike Lynch
Dear Stephanie,
On Friday Bill, the kids, and I were on a gorgeous beach on Cape Ann, north of Boston. Emily and I discovered a little cove at the west end of the beach. We stopped and sent you good wishes and wrote your name in the sand with a big heart. Be well.
Love,
Sib's daughter Patricia
Post a Comment