Hi Everyone, This is Sibyl,
Stephi is better. The pain in her ribs
is extreme but she has strong stuff to
counteract it. She was in good spirits
last night and told me (even if it was
not true) that she likes my cooking.
She has been saying everything tastes
like cardboard; however, last night
she kept asking me what is this stuff
in the salad (fennel) and How did I
bake the chicken to make it taste this way
and she had two pieces of the pumpkin pie
I made for her with lots of whipped cream-
that was always her favorite when we were
little. I think she sleeps a little easier knowing
I am in the house at night. I know I am sleeping
easier than I would be lying in a hotel somewhere
worrying about her--David and Denise have
said so as well.
We are going to have a phone conversation with
Dr. Slovick today. The question is: Can we still do the
bone marrow transplant? Is she strong enough?
Please keep Stephi in your thoughts and prayers.
Think about little mending cells and inflammation
fighter cells. There is a battle raging in this sweet soul.
Love,
Sib
PS: Thank you Mary, Trish Redmon, all my daughters,
and all my FA buddies for the caring for the caregiver
calls yesterday. I love you guys.


No comments:
Post a Comment