Thursday, February 28, 2008

Still can do the Bone Marrow Transplant

Hi Everyone, This is Sibyl,

Two things to report:

Stephi 's new hallway stairs elevator
seat will be installed next week. That
will help her so much.

We just spoke to Dr. Slovick. The
broken ribs have delayed but not
deterred us. He said it will take between
three and six weeks for her ribs to heal
and then we can proceed. Whew
(Exclamation point; this blogspot blocks
exclamation points as though they
were pornography. Go figure. I can type
an obscenity but not an exclamation point.
The Lit major is pissed. Exclamation point.
I feel like somebody tied my hands.)
Love,
Sib

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that things are only delayed. Love the cowgirls...Guess that was practice for Sky King and Penny
Maybe I will come and take a ride on that stair climber some day.
Love ya Mary