Monday, December 3, 2007

All is Well Today

Hi Everyone, Sibyl Here,

Stephi feels pretty well today and is getting ready to teach
the next to the last class this semester at Longview
Community College tonight. She had retired from Longview, but
was asked back to conduct this one class. Next week, I
am going to sit in on the Final test. Stephi is still onboard
for teaching this class next semester. She thinks some of
it can be done by remote computer if necessary.

I had to reschedule my flight from Tuesday to Wednesday
due to the snowstorm currently pounding Maine. The timing
should be fine because Stephi and I are to see her oncologist on
Thursday.

Love,
Sib

1 comment:

Sibyl Masquelier said...

An email from one of the women of Board of Maine Women's Fund.

Sibyl,

I just fumbled around a bit w/attempting to create a blog name to post ... I wanted to let you know that you and Stephi are in my thoughts and prayers. You are an amazing woman, sister and friend. Your posts are strong and hopeful, I admire your sharing of your and Stephi's experiences.

Take care of you too,
Heidi-Anne