Monday, December 17, 2007

Stephi is feeling so-so today

Hi Everyone, Sibyl Here,

It took me a while to get through to Stephi today.
It is just one of those blah days. She was able to speak
with the nurse about the cramps in her legs. The nurse
did not think it sounded like embolisms..She said it may be
electrolytes or maybe even the weather. Stephi will be seeing
Dr. Slovick on Thursday. This will be one of the subjects as
will tweaking her pain meds.

I got an encouraging email from Stephi's friend, Cindy,
who thinks she has found a Yoga instructor. Everyone
cross your fingers. Yoga could help the effectiveness of the
pain meds.

For all the McDonald folk: We heard from Don Segue that
his mom died this morning in Naples, Florida.

I will probably not blog tomorrow for I will be traveling to
Los Angeles.

Love,
Sib

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh!!Leg cramps. Those are awful. Did anyone suggest Gatorade? The lemony kind is the only kind that I can even look at. I can't imagine drinking turquoise or flame orange liquids. But, it does help.
Love ya- Mary