Hi Everyone, Sibyl Here,
Stephi is in moderate pain today but is concerned that she is retaining water
and has lots of leg cramps. She called her doctor this morning to ask about
both issues but had not heard back from him as yet. She told me she felt as
though she is working through stages.
I got Ken on the line when I called and spoke with him for a while. He told me he ate
an entire bag of cookies last night and did not care what happened to him. I was puzzled
because there were no cookies in the house when I left. Steph told me he had eaten all
of the Rice cakes I had left behind for Steph but because they were low glycemic/whole grain, they had not wrecked havoc on Ken's blood glucose.
Stephi has a doctor's appointment this week which she does not want to go to alone.
She is going to ask one of her Longview friends to go with her. I hope she remembers
to take the tape recorder again. It is easy to get shook up and not hear everything the
doctor is saying.
Love,
Sib


1 comment:
Steph,
I loved the beautiful Christmas card with the birds on it. We feed birds year round both at home and our place at Lake of the Ozarks. I was saddened to hear of Ken's condition and your myeloma, but you've always had such a positive attitude, I know you can beat this. Twenty years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer, had a mastectomy and chemo. We can survive! For now take your pain meds and try to eat to keep up your strength. I'm thinking positive thoughts. Bye for now, Barb Whitney
Post a Comment