Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Beginnings

Hi Everyone, Sibyl Here,
Today Stephi started the heavy duty oral chemo again.
She was up a little while ago to take pain meds and
the thalidomide but now that she has taken
it she is sleeping again (It is 11:30 AM).
Let's all think strenghening thoughts.

later entry:
It is now 4 PM. All of us had a late lunch today
with Stephi's dear friends Joe and Carol. Stephi
was ecstatic to be with her "Kansas City Surrogate Dad"
again. What lovely people they are. Steph had a
wonderful time and did not want the afternoon to end.
I think that will be all the excitement she sees today.
She is really tired.

cannot sleep, late evening thoughts on hope and purpose:
I want to get you excited about who you are,
what you are, what you have and what can still
be for you. I want to inspire you to see that you
can go far beyond where you are right now. In this
new day, let your excitement for life's possibilities
spur you on.
Love,
Sib

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay ladies, I still have that rabbit outfit and I don't want to hear one comment about me being a pack rat. Frankly Sib, at first glance, I thought you were in some sort of nun's habit.
It's great to hear that Steph had such a wonderful day with her friends. We all need more days like that.
Thanks so much for keeping us informed. It is so good to keep up with Stephanie's PROGRESS.
Love, Mary