Hi Everyone, this is Sibyl,
Today we will find out if the M-proteins are
bringing Stephi anywhere nearer to Remission.
Remission is a beautiful word and one that
requires a lot of work, nurturing and prayer.
Dr. Schuller has a wonderful prayer For Confidence.
Please think of Stephi today as you read this:
It is flowing in me now,
for my conscience is clear.
I have made the right decision.
I am not afraid of problems.
I will face challenges calmly and serenely
for
God is behind me.
He will help me.
If I must go through difficult times,
He will rescue me.
I feel His spirit of confidence surging in my heart
now.
With Him I cannot possibly fail.
"If God is for me who can be against me?"
I have a strong feeling
that
everything is going to work out beautifully.
Love,
Sib


No comments:
Post a Comment