Hi Everyone, This is Sibyl,
Stephi is into the oral chemo and is staying ahead
on her Pain meds. Hey Denise, hope you are having
a good time and do not worry. The only reason I did
not write yesterday is I got a big assignment from
a long time Texas client on Tuesday night. Right
now I have more work in the central part of the
country except for the TV search in PA. I think my
clients like me being here. Stephi seems to be doing
fine. She had an anxiety attack around 4 PM so I sat
with her with my arm around her and just talked.
I am about to fix dinner now. She is feeling better.
Oh Yes, and thank you, Mary, for that
observation that the floppy rabbit ears
made me resemble the flying
nun. Will the humiliation ever cease?
.....Ehhh, It's fun.
Love,
Sib


No comments:
Post a Comment