Hi Everyone, This is Sibyl,
Steph slept again last night..up a couple
of times but was able to go back to sleep.
Sleeping again now. I took all the phones
off the hook, since Stephi is compelled to
answer ringing phones. I will reconnect
at noon. I am trying to firm up her sleep
hygiene and get her down at 9 PM CST.
I am sorry if this is rude but she needs
sleep more than news....almost more
than anything. It is all my doing.
I really like the health care aide. Having
her, even for three hours a day restores
my sanity.
I have a horrible task today. Stephi's dear
grade and high school friend, Patty Delaney
Dillon, died of breast cancer on July 4. Patty
and Stephi were supportive to each other (Patty
has commented on the blog a few times) and
I do not want Steph to just hear it in passing
or call the house and put that news on Patty's
husband. I know she is going to be devastated
whoever tells her. God Bless You, Patty. You
have been a wonderful friend, a valiant warrior
in the fight for your life and a positive influence
on everyone you touched. We love you and will
miss you.
Love,
Sib


1 comment:
From Stephi's favorite cashier at Target:
Dear Sibyl and Stephanie,
I just wanted you to know that i have been reading your blogs and applaud your fighting spirits! I hope things are getting better each day. I'm glad you have the help of a home health care provider. Happy Birthday, Stephanie, and a "Happy Birthday to you too, Sibyl. I am thinking of you.
Martha (TARGET)
Post a Comment